Join our Team
We are currently looking to recruit a Duty Manager to join our management team as we take The Shaw into its next chapter.
We offer you:
- A great opportunity to work within a vibrant and modern venue
- Amazing benefits:
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Uniform provided
- Free use of the hotel Gym and Yoga sessions
- Annual bonus scheme
- Company benefits scheme including discount on Eurostar, hotel discounts and car hire and many more.
As the Duty Manager you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Supporting the theatre management team
- Working to improve the overall customer service of the venue
- Contributing to active sales
- Proactive management of health and safety
- Duty managing a variety of productions including tech days, conference and performance
- Duty management of the casual front of house team
The Shaw Theatre is like no other so we are looking for a person who likes a challenge, is aware of the current challenges the arts industry is facing, is proactive in the fight for diversity, and has an eye for detail and a great sense of humour.
The position is a permanent position based on 60 flexi hours per month, this will included evenings and weekends.
Salary - £10.35 ph
Closing Date – Friday 22nd March 2019
Interview date – Wednesday 27th March 2019
For a full job description please click here
To apply please email Marissa McKinnon on [email protected] with a current CV and Cover Letter