Join our Team
Assistant Theatre Manager
We are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Theatre Manager to join our theatre team
We offer you:
- A great opportunity to work within a vibrant and modern venue
- Amazing benefits:
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Uniform provided
- Free use of the hotel Gym and Yoga sessions
- Annual bonus scheme
- Company benefits scheme including discount on Eurostar, hotel discounts and car hire and many more.
As the assistant theatre manager you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Deputising for the theatre manager
- Working to improve the overall vision of the venue
- Contributing to achieving the theatre budget
- Enjoys working in a mixed venue of both corporate and artistic productions.
- Duty managing most performances
- Line management of the casual front of house team
The position is based on 169 hours per month, this will include evenings and weekends.
The Shaw Theatre is a commercial 446 seat hire only venue owned and operated by the four-star hotel Pullman London St Pancras part of the Accor group. The Shaw Theatre plays host to an electric programme of artistic hires and corporate conferences.
Salary - £24,000
Closing Date – Thursday 31st July
For any further information or an informal discussion please email or call
0207 666 9021