The Shaw Theatre lends itself to a wide range of events – from conferences, lectures and presentations to product launches or AGM’s this venue is perfect for any event. The theatre is a fully air-conditioned tiered lecture auditorium for a maximum of 446 delegates, with the acoustics, technical facilities and style associated with a modern theatre.
- Two private foyer areas perfect for registration or product stands
- A built in bar, cloakroom and three dressing rooms with direct access to the auditorium
- Technical equipment and professional duty technician
- Versatile staging – extending to a full depth of 30ft and a width of 40ft. Can also be made smaller with 3 black curtains dependant on your stage set or screen requirements.
- DDA Compliant - there is step free access to the ground seating, removable seating for wheelchair users, a loop systen throughout the auditorium, and an accessible toilet located within the theatre foyer
- Direct access to the Nobel Suite, which can be used for all catering and exhibition requirements for large event
- Access via the foyer to the Hyde Park suite, perfect for syndicate rooms
Additional spaces with The Pullman St Pancras Hotel can be hired alongside the theatre. Please see their website for full information.,