Running Club allows members of the public and Pullman guests to train like elite athletes, focussing on high octane agility drills to improve coordination, speed, power and reflexes before a 3-kilometre run through the capital. To celebrate Wellness Month in August, we are holding a free session on Tuesday 20th August.
- Date: Tuesday 20th August 2019
- Event Location: Pullman St Pancras, 100 – 110 Euston Road, King’s Cross, London, NW1 2AJ
- Event Timings: 18:30 – 21:00
- Station: Kings Cross St Pancras and Euston station are a 5-minute walk away
- Cost: In honour of National Wellness month, we have waived the £10 participation fee. To reserve your space, click book now.
After the session, there will also be talks from athletes and wellness experts at the hotel with complimentary snacks and drinks provided by Form Nutrition, Purpose Foods, NOCCO and Barebells. This week’s will see an exclusive talk and Q&A from wellness experts POINT3 Wellbeing and triathlete Sion Stansfield who is currently training for the Iron Man World Championships in Kona, to discuss being more mindful and introducing the principles of wellbeing and self-reflection into your work and training programme.